[History Major Announcement] Pandemic History Project update

David Wittner dwittne at utica.edu
Wed May 13 21:50:03 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I hope everyone’s semester ended without incident. Even though we weren’t
meeting face to face, it’s still a bit sad for me at the end of the
semester knowing you won’t be around on Tuesday and Thursday mornings!

Now that you have a bit of free time, I hope you’ll consider taking a few
moments to reflect on the last 9 weeks and share your experiences and
thoughts by participating in the CHR’s Pandemic Oral History Project. We’ve
made some updates to make participating easier, most especially a web link
(found in the invitation) where you fill out basic information and upload
your story.

Please keep in mind that the PHP is open to anyone, not just our UC family,
so spread the word and feel free to share this message and the link.

Be well and have a safe and fruitful summer,

DGW