[History Major Announcement] HISTORY CLUB: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Robinson lerobins at utica.edu
Wed Apr 13 20:23:53 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Since I haven't heard from any other nominees wishing to become officers
next semester, we are going to go ahead and hold elections.

Please click on the following link to vote for History Club's officers for
next semester.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JGFSSRQ

The deadline for the survey will be* Friday, April 22*. No late submissions
will be considered after *midnight*.

Thank you.
*Lauren Robinson '16*
*Utica College, B.A. in English, Minor in History*

*Herodotus: the History Club, President*
*Phi Alpha Theta, President*
*Harold Frederic English Society, Secretary*
*Sigma Tau Delta, member*
*The National Society for Leadership and Success, member*
*Library Technical Services*