[History Major Announcement] URGENT - Notice about HIS 381

Peter DeSimone ptdesimo at utica.edu
Thu Nov 9 12:47:34 EST 2023

Good Afternoon Majors,

As some of you are aware, HIS 381 fully enrolled almost immediately when
course registration for the Spring opened.  I know that this has already
left some of you who need the course on the waitlist.  I am working with
the registrar and Dean Denman to resolve this, with likely a second section
of HIS 381 opening up as there is already a waitlist of 22 students as of
this morning.

That said, I am working to ensure that there are spaces available to
history majors.  So, since HIS 381 is a required course, I am asking any
majors who are projecting themselves needing this course before it is next
offered (tentatively) in Spring 2026 to reach out to me so I know how many
need/are interested and I can reserve those seats for you.  This is a time
sensitive matter, so I need to know ASAP and no later than Friday 11/10.

Thank You,
Prof. De Simone

--
Dr. Peter T. De Simone