[History Major Announcement] Internship Opportunity

David Wittner dwittne at utica.edu
Sat Jan 15 18:52:30 EST 2022

Greetings History Majors,

Hope everyone had a good break and a happy New Year.

I wanted to let you all know that the Center for Historical Research is
looking for a couple of interns. The positions are primarily focused on the
Digital History Project but we also need someone who can handle the
Center’s online presence. A CHR internship is a perfect opportunity for
sophomores and second semester freshmen as our internships tend to be
regularly renewed.

If interested, please contact me or stop by.

See y’all in a day or so,

DGW

David G. Wittner, PhD

Distinguished Professor of East Asian History

Director, Center for Historical Research

Utica College

1600 Burrstone Rd

Utica, NY 13502

dwittne at utica.edu