[History Major Announcement] Fwd: Thesis Defense of Matthew Bertollo

Peter DeSimone ptdesimo at utica.edu
Mon Dec 2 22:14:26 EST 2019

Good Evening History Majors,

I hope that you all enjoyed your extended break.  As we all get set to
return, I wanted to send out a reminder that this Wednesday, at 1:30.
Fellow History Major, Matt Bertollo will be defending his Master's Thesis.
If you are able, please come by and support Matt as he completes this
important milestone!

Hope to see you there!
Prof. De Simone