[History Major Announcement] African American Historian Campus Interview Student Meeting

Peter DeSimone ptdesimo at utica.edu
Sat Feb 18 12:46:21 EST 2017

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to all to let you know that the first of our
candidates for the open African American Historian position will be on
campus this Monday, February 20.  As history majors, it would be very
useful for all of you to make time to meet all of our candidates as your
feedback on the candidates will be very valued to the search committee.

We've arranged time for you to meet with our first candidate, Alaina
Morgan, on *Monday at 10:00 - 10:30am in Gordon 261.  *Any of you available
at this time or around this time, please stop by for a brief session where
you will get to meet, greet, and ask questions of our potential future
historian!

On behalf of the search committee, I hope to see you all there.

Prof. De Simone

--
Dr. Peter T. De Simone
Assistant Professor of History