[History Major Announcement] History Club: Last call for officer's elections

Lauren Robinson lerobins at utica.edu
Wed Apr 6 09:01:32 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that the club registration process for
History club is complete now. Thank you all for your cooperation!

The last thing we need to get done this semester is pick our officers for
next semester. I encourage everyone in the club to consider running for an
officer's position. Please remember that without responsible officers, it's
hard for our club to plan future trips and events.

So far, the nominees include:

Anam Inayat - President

Anthony Rydell - Treasurer

Grace Nibigira  and Tyena Garcia - Secretary

If anyone else is interested in running for an officer position and their
name is not listed here, please contact me by Friday (April 7). (We still
need a Vice President!)

I will set up an election poll over the weekend and we will vote for
officers sometime next week.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

*Lauren Robinson '16*
*Utica College, B.A. in English, Minor in History*

*Herodotus: the History Club, President*
*Phi Alpha Theta, President*
*Harold Frederic English Society, Secretary*
*Sigma Tau Delta, member*
*The National Society for Leadership and Success, member*
*Library Technical Services*