[History Major Announcement] Phi Alpha Theta Graduates

Kathryn Silva kmsilva at utica.edu
Thu Nov 12 22:34:22 EST 2015

Good Evening Everyone,

If you are a member of Phi Alpha Theta and are graduating in December,
please let me know. We can order your Honors Chords in bulk and have them
for you in time for graduation. The prices are lower and it is easier to
purchase them this way.

Please email me offlist at kmsilva at utica.edu.

Dr. Silva

Kathryn M. Silva, Ph.D.
2015-2017 Chair,  Committee on the Status of Women in the Historical
Profession, Organization of American Historians
Assistant Professor of African and African American History
Utica College
1600 Burrstone Ave.
104 DePerno Hall
Utica, NY 13502-4892