[History Major Announcement] Fwd: some classes which may be of interest to History students

Sherri Cash scash at utica.edu
Mon Nov 9 17:29:59 EST 2015

History Students,  check out these offerings from Journalism.  Good
experience for History Majors!

Hello Historians,

As we enter registration season, I would like to mention a few classes that
some history students may be interested in. JLM 378 TV News Reporting meets
TR at 10 am. JLM 476 Producing and Anchoring the News meets Tuesday
afternoons 1-350. I always love having liberal arts majors in these
classes. There are prereqs, which I will waive for a good student.
We also have a new offering this semester. JLM 300 Topics: Data and
Storytelling  will run MF at 2. Brett Orzechowski will teach that.

Please send any interested students my way. I think the newscast may be
especially interesting to them.

Dave