[History Major Announcement] Fwd: Seward House Museum Summer Internship

Sherri Cash scash at utica.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:32:13 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,

The Seward House Museum is currently seeking candidates for our *Summer
Internship Program*. *We’re funding two paid positions for 20 hours a week
for approximately 8 weeks.* Primary duties will be: conducting guided tours
of the Museum to visitors for a range of audiences, assisting in greeting
visitors, answering phones, managing sales in the gift shop, and completing
a special project within a museum department. Through the internship
program, interns receive training in historic interpretation, networking
opportunities with other anchor institutions in the Central New York area,
coaching for future interviews, and resume critique. More information is
available on the employment section of our website,
http://sewardhouse.org/employment-opportunities/, or via the attached
document. Please contact me for further inquiries.

Best regards,

*John Kingsley*

Director of Education

Seward House Museum