[History Major Announcement] Reminder: History Club Meeting Oct. 1 @ 12:30

Peter DeSimone ptdesimo at utica.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:28:34 EDT 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that you all had a great weekend.  I wanted to take a moment to
thank Nolan Cool for putting together a wonderful series of trips over
these past two weekends.  They not only showed how much history surrounds
us in our small part of the world, but also reaffirmed what this club is
about - having fun while appreciating history. For those who were unable to
attend, we're sorry to have missed you - but there are already more
opportunities in the works.

Which brings me to this email that I am sending out a reminder that the
History Club's next meeting is this week, Wednesday Oct. 1 at 12:30 in the
Conference Dining Room in the Strebel Cafeteria.  Come hungry as we will
also have pizza and drinks available.

I hope to see you all there.

--
Dr. Peter T. De Simone