[History Major Announcement] History Club Meeting Oct 1

Peter DeSimone ptdesimo at utica.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:22:37 EDT 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that Herodotus:  The History Club will hold
it's next meeting on October 1 at 12:30 PM in the Conference Dining Room in
the Strebbel Cafeteria.

At this meeting we will go over our planned Sleepy Hollow events on October
24 and October 25 as well as other club business.

So hopefully we will see you there, and please feel free to bring along any
friends!

--
Dr. Peter T. De Simone
Assistant Professor of History