[History Major Announcement] Registration Reminder

Christopher Fobare cjfobare at utica.edu
Sat Aug 17 12:47:37 EDT 2013

Dear All:

Summer is coming to a conclusion and classes are starting soon! To that
end, please make sure to register for courses no later than this Tuesday,
August 20.  Any course with a low enrollment will be cancelled at that
point.

Also, you received this email through the History Department listerv.
 These emails will contain important information about department related
functions.  Because of this, please make sure that you read any email
containing the prefix [History Major Announcement].

*NEW WEBSITE:*
*
*
The Department of History website has been redesigned to make it a useful
and functional webspace for history majors and minors.  After navigating to
www.utica.edu/history, you will find a series of new links along the left
hand side.  Please see the attached guide for an explanation of what is
available to you.

On behalf of the Department of History, welcome to our new majors and
minors!  And to our current students, welcome back!

Best,
Chris Fobare
Assistant Professor of History
113 DePerno Hall